Thursday, September 27, 2007

Who I Am and What I Do

Hello and Welcome!

I am Samantha Sherman. I recently began automatic writing to receive messages from my Angels. I was very surprised to discover that I could receive Angel messages. I was even more surprised when the Angels asked me not to keep their messages secret! Angles are sent from God to assist us in learning how to live a more Divine life. Therefore, the messages I have been receiving can benefit everyone. This is why I have started this blog. My blog contains the transcripts of the Angel messages I receive and my own thoughts on the messages. I also encourage comment discussions on the meanings of these messages.

Automatic writing is a process of channeling. In my case I sit down with a pen and notebook, and pray that I cleary and accurately receive whatever Divine messages which God and the Angels wish to give me. (My prayer specifically states that I receive messages only from Angels.) Then I just write whatever words come to mind. In this way, I could be called a "spiritual interpreter." The Angels have to send me words or phrases which I can easily and accurately interpret. The Angels' goal, after all, is to spread their knowledge and wisdom to humanity in ways which we can understand. I do not think that I could ever receive or understand the meaning of a message sent to me in words that I can't even spell. Therefore, do not be surprised if my interpretations of what the Angels are saying involve silly cliches like "Rome wasn't built in a day." It is just their way of making my writing and understanding of their messages easier. However, the messages are still from an Angelic point-of-view. So please remember that words like "We" or "Our" usually mean Angels, and words like "you" usually mean humans.

Currently, I have been receiving many Angel messages concerning Life Force Energy (LFE), the Divine essence in every living thing or being; plants, animals, humans, even insects. The Angels would deeply like to see us humans living and expressing High Value Life Force Energy in everthing we do, such as eating, praying, and interacting with others. How to live a life full of High Value LFE will often be mentioned and discussed throughout this blog.

It is my hope that you will find something within this blog which brightens your Divine Spark! Samantha Sherman

Copyright 2007 Samantha Sherman

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I truly find this AMAZING,what a wonderful gift you have.

While reading your messages I felt a peace come over me...it felt beautiful! Is this feeling a message from my angels?

I'm glad you decided to share with others. Imagine if everyone could feel the peace and blissful feeling that I felt....their day would begin with a smile:)

I will continue to read your messages with excitement, I feel my day has been blessed with JOY!! Thank you and BLESS YOU ALWAYS,
L. Moonie

Anonymous said...

your blog was very insperational continue your wonderful work and someday soon your lfe will be perfect